We at St. Mary’s College of Tagum, Inc., commit to provide Quality Transformative Ignacian Marian Education that molds students as Ignacian Marian leaders imbued with the core values of faith, excellence, and service at all times in varied socio-cultural environments.
We commit to collaboratively establish, comply and maintain an effective quality management system through periodic review and validation of the curricular offerings, processes, and services in deference with the statutory and regulatory requirements, accrediting agency standards, work instructions, quality policy and objectives.
QUALITY OBJECTIVES FOR RVM SCHOOLS
1. Intensify Quality Transformative Ignacian Marian Education;
2. Enrich the RVM Curriculum thrusts on justice, peace and integrity of creation;
3. Establish extensive networking, linkages and collaboration;
4. Continuously develop human, financial, information and physical resources;
5. Provide greater accessibility of RVM Quality Transformative Ignacian Marian Education to the poor.
RVM SCHOOL QUALITY MANAGEMENT CULTURE
S Setting high expectations
T Teamwork, unity, and harmony are created
A All members of the school learn
R Refreshes and renews the commitment and dedication of every Member of the Organization
S Sets the spirit of SERVICE, and CULTURE of QUALITY in the RVM Schools