We at St. Mary’s College of Tagum, Inc., commit to provide Quality Transformative Ignacian Marian Education that molds students as Ignacian Marian leaders of faith, excellence and service at all times in a varied socio-cultural environment.
We commit to collaboratively establish, comply and maintain an effective quality management system through periodic review and validation of the curricular offerings, processes, and services against the statutory/regulatory requirements, accrediting agency standards, work instructions, quality policy and objectives.
QUALITY OBJECTIVES FOR RVM SCHOOLS
1. Intensify Quality Transformative Ignacian Marian Education;
2. Enrich the RVM Curriculum thrusts on justice, peace and integrity of creation;
3. Establish extensive networking, linkages and collaboration;
4. Continuously develop human, financial, information and physical resources;
5. Provide greater accessibility of RVM Quality Transformative Ignacian Marian Education to the poor.
RVM SCHOOL QUALITY MANAGEMENT CULTURE
S Setting high expectations
T Teamwork, unity, and harmony are created
A All members of the school learn
R Refreshes and renews the commitment and dedication of every Member of the Organization
S Sets the spirit of SERVICE, and CULTURE of QUALITY in the RVM Schools