Hospitality Management Program Educational Objectives
2019 Edition, Based on CMO 62, Series of 2017, SMCTI VMK, ILO and Core Values
The Hospitality Management Program provides opportunities to acquire knowledge, understanding and intellectual abilities to become hotelier, restaurateur or entrepreneur.
Having completed the four-year Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management, the graduate is expected to:
- Live the Christian faith and be a witness to the values of Christ in himself/herself in his/her interaction with others in the community.
- Demonstrate effectively an in-depth knowledge of the various concepts and current issues in the field of hospitality business.
- Show expertise in the country’s development programs for hospitality & tourism, to improve business operations and address relevant community needs.
- Conduct him/herself as professional based on the professional and hospitality code of ethics.
- Utilize judiciously appropriate Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in the Hospitality Business Enterprise.
- Generate efficiently and effectively strategic plans to existing Hospitality Business Enterprises to improve business operations and address relevant community needs.