The Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Program provides students a means to acquire knowledge, understanding and intellectual abilities to become qualified professional accountant.
After finishing the four-year course in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, the graduate is expected to:
- Live the Christian faith and be a witness to the values of Christ in himself/herself, in his/her interactions with others in the society.
- Pass the licensure examination aided by the knowledge acquired/gained.
- Apply critically in the field of endeavor, the various concepts and current issues in accounting.
- Use judiciously, in the entities served the accounting and business theories and principle learned.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics of Business, manifest social responsibility in the performance of duties and responsibilities in the workplace.
- Become agent of Justice, Peace and Love wherever they maybe.