The BS Nursing Program is a community oriented and competency-based curriculum. It provides an intensive nursing practicum that refines clinical skills to ensure basic clinical competencies required of a nurse practitioner.
After finishing the 4-year BSN course, a Marian Nurse is expected to:
- Live the Christian faith and be a witness of the values of Christ in himself/herself and in his/her interaction with individuals, family and the community.
- Demonstrate competencies on safe and quality nursing care while reflecting humble and loving service toward his/her patients.
- Apply responsible practices considering the ethical moral and legal aspect in rendering total quality care
- Recognize the holistic view of the person as the focus of the mission of service.
- Demonstrate the core values which are vital components in the development of a professional nurse.