We at St. Mary’s College of Tagum, Inc. (SMCTI) are witnesses to the loving compassion of Jesus, the Teacher. True to our Ignacian Marian identity, we open new horizons with hope grounded in solidarity and continually journey with our learning communities towards inner and social transformation for the common good.
We commit ourselves to:
- grow deeper in discernment and interior freedom and be prophetic witnesses of faith, hope, and love in today’s world;
- continuously form Ignacian Marian learners who witness to faith, excellence and service in varied
- constantly pursue innovative programs, approaches, educational and technological strategies to develop global citizens;
- build up resources and capabilities and create new paradigms to address social harmony towards a dignified life; and
- expand our educational thrust for the poor.
In order for us to go nearer our vision and live our mission, we offer all our human resources to transform the SMCTI academic community to become enlightened, renewed, creative, compassionate and empowered individuals living and sharing life to the fullest. “I have come that they may have life, and have it abundantly” (John 10:10).
- Quality Transformative Ignacian Marian education towards service for the common good.
- Responsible partnership and relevant institutional social programs
- Sustainable programs to favor the disadvantaged sectors of the society
A Nurturing FAITH, Passion for EXCELLENCE, Commitment to SERVICE