We at St. Mary’s College of Tagum (SMCT) are prophetic witnesses to the love of the Triune God. True to our Ignacian Marian identity, we empower and nurture learners to become ethical, service-oriented and engaged citizens towards inner & social transformation for the common good.
We commit ourselves to:
- deepen our intimacy with the Triune God;
- continuously form engaged Ignacian Marian learners who witness to Faith, Excellence and Service in varied socio-cultural environment;
- intensify research, instruction and community involvement to develop world-class professionals;
- enhance resources and strengthen capabilities to improve the quality of life; and
- expand our educational thrust for the poor.
- Transformative Ignacian Marian education towards service for the common good.
- Strong and relevant institutional social programs to enhance quality of life.
- Responsible Partnership to sustain and advance human welfare.
- Sustainable programs to favor the disadvantaged sectors of the society.